Saturday, April 9, 2011

An Explanation For My Absence

Mindy commented that I need to blog more, so I'm going to try to do better on that one. There are two reasons I have not been blogging lately. The first is that we moved to a different part of the island. I'll post details about that in another post, but the short story is that we went without the internet for more than a week, besides the work of moving. The second reason is that I have been spending WAY too much time with these people: I really do like my job and my co-workers, but we have been very busy and lately I have been working more hours than I like to. This picture is a repeat from when Flat James was here.
Here's a picture of Mike that I wanted to post just cuz he's so cute in it. This one was taken at Anini Beach, which we used to be able to walk to from home. Now we have to DRIVE to the beach. Oh, woe is me!!!


I know this post is lame, but I just wanted to put something quick on the blog for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a real update on what's going on in our neck of the woods.


P.S. Just in case you were wondering, the picture in the previous post was taken by our son-in-law Ryan when they were here. Yes, it really is that beautiful here. That was taken on their hike along the NaPali coast. I love the picture so much that I had it enlarged and framed and now it is hanging in our bedroom.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Actually I think I took that picture mom! lol it's okay though Ryan can get the credit! That was the most amazing place! I'm glad you'll be blogging more too. We've been wondering about you guys...

Kathy&Mike said...

Ha ha, sorry Ang! Kudos to you for your photographic skillz.