Monday, April 11, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We have been very busy and that's why I'm behind on my blogging. Saturday we went to a birthday party for the daughter of my BF from work. My friend Carol does birthday parties for her kids like no one I've ever met before. There were probably 100 people there.
I LIKE PIZZA!!


Here is my BF Carol and her daughter Tierney. If you look closely, you'll see some old geezer in the background that you might know.
Waiting for the feast. After we ate salad, pizza and pasta, Carol kept bringing out desserts. She's amazing! Not only birthday cake but also marshmallow cupcakes, chocolates, lollipops, cascaras, cream puffs, and other Filipino desserts that I can't remember the names of.




Here are a couple of pictures taken in our new condo. We are loving it. It is a lot newer than our old one and it seems cleaner and a lot more open. Joey has the upstairs (which is just a bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet) and he thinks he's in his own man cave now. BTW, Joey's room is the perfect guest room... hint... hint...


The move was pretty easy, as far as moves go. We didn't have too much stuff to take, since most of what we own is in storage in Colorado. Our old landlord said he'd never seen renters leave a place as clean as we left ours. I was not surprised to hear this, and I guarantee that the new place is cleaner now than it was when we signed the rental papers.

This I know because I cleaned it!

2 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

Haha, cute little dad in the background!
Your new place looks really cute! I can't wait to come visit!

Angela said...

The new place looks nice! I was laughing at the pic of dad and Joey at the table because it looks like Joey is in trouble! haha!