Thursday, April 21, 2011

Basketball Season Once Again

Once again it's that time of year when Joey plays basketball. I love to watch him play.



He just keeps getting better and better and this year he is really doing great!






He is number 4 (in the black shirt) and here he is making a great shot.










Once again, the ball is sailing from Joey's arms toward the basket.






At this league in Kauai, there are boys and girls on the teams. Joey says it's a little different playing with girls but he's getting used to it. There's a little girl named Zoe on his team and she is a scrapper!


She and Joey are the best players.




I love this picture of Joey getting the tip-off. Look at that graceful form!

Anyone who knows me knows I am not a sports fan, but I really do love watching my boy play. I am so proud of him.

2 comments:

Angela said...

How fun!

GINGERSPICE said...

His form really is impressive. Wow!!! He is getting so big it seems.