Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update

I guess it's time for an update. Sorry I have no pictures to post, but I left my camera in Colorado. When I get it, I'll post pictures.

A week ago, I moved into our new home. It's a two-bedroom condo and it's nice. We have a great swimming pool right outside and a nice patio. Also, we have NO fleas; I did NOT rent the flea-house. There is a great beach within walking distance of home. The walk takes only about ten minutes through the jungle, but it's very steep so it's a workout.

Work is going very well. I am enjoying it so much that I almost feel guilty getting paid. The pace is much slower that at St. Mary's and it's way less stressful. It's like I have all the good things about working with none of the bad, and I'm even getting paid more, too. Can this be real??

The best news of all is that Mindy, Jake and Ashlyn are going to be sealed together this week in the temple. I am so happy and proud of them and I can't wait to see all my family!!!!!

4 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

We're really excited to see you guys too! Travel safe! Love you

Angela said...

We're excited to see you too, even though Megan wouldn't talk to you today... little stinker! Be careful making your journey back to the mainland!

Mindy Hawks said...

I'm glad you are liking your job! And I am so excited to see everyone this week. It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

Scottkids said...

Sounds great! My friend lives in the same town as you, and she said every thing is so slow paced! I would love that!