Friday, October 22, 2010

Our New Home

I decided to post a few pictures of our new home. Here is our living room:


Our kitchen is small, but functional.



Dining room:


Bedroom:

We also have a big bathroom, and a bedroom and bathroom for Joey. Here is the swimming pool, which is right outside our back door:




I don't plan to use it, but the golf course is across the road:




This is the path to the beach, which is absolutely gorgeous:

It's a little strange to me that our house doesn't have an air conditioner or a furnace, but I'm getting used to the idea, especially since I haven't felt the need for either one yet. Another strange thing is that our washer and dryer are outside, in a little fenced-off outside room. Some houses here have outdoor showers, which is an intriguing idea...






8 comments:

Mary said...

Okay, I'm so jealous right now. What a pretty, tropical home! I also would love to see pictures of what the beach looks like at the end of that path. That would be so weird not to have even a furnace. The Christmas season will probably feel so weird for you this year! I get so excited every time I see that you've blogged- keep the updates coming! :) Love you guys.

Angela said...

Yay for pictures!!! Your new home looks sooo amazing and beautiful!! I love the picture of the golf course with the ocean in the background. That is so awesome. I hope you're having fun there! Miss you! PS... I agree with Mary, I want to see the beach at the end of the path!

Kathy&Mike said...

Why don't you both come over here to visit and see the beach for yourselves????? You know you are absolutely welcome!

TJ and Jessica said...

That's awesome Joey has his own swimming pool :) He'll LOVE that! I wish we could come visit you sometime. It looks so beautiful there. You'll just have to take lots of trips to Idaho to see the babies :) Love you!

TJ and Jessica said...

PS- That golf course is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would LOVE to golf there. You should learn how!

Linda said...

Wow! You live in such a beautiful place!!

Mindy Hawks said...

That is so pretty! What a cute house! Ashlyn wants to type you a message: Cf. Hfmn m tyb bn. MOhg. Jhk ll@

That was all her!

Unknown said...

So where is the bedroom I get when I come to visit? :) Don't forget to wear your sunscreen.