Friday, October 22, 2010

A Most Beautiful Day

Last week we had a most beautiful and longed-for family event. Mindy and Jake and their little daughter Ashlyn were sealed together as a family for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City temple. It was so wonderful to be there with my precious daughter (all of my precious daughters!).

Mindy has married into a great family. I have loved their extended family for many years. Here is the Mike and Ronda branch of the family. I feel so blessed to be related to these good people.


More people I am blessed to be related to: my sisters. All of my sisters were in the temple with us. It meant so much to have them there and I love them SO MUCH!


Here is beautiful Mindy with her two little girls, Rachel and Ashlyn.



Here is the entire crowd. We had such a wonderful day!! I wish I had the words to describe the depth of my happiness at seeing my daughters live the lives that Heavenly Father wants them to live. I am just so proud of them and their husbands and children. I can't even express how much I love them.



What a gorgeous family!!!!!




2 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

It was such an amazing weekend! That last picture of the three of them is super cute!! I miss Ashlyn so much already! I'm SO glad you were able to come. We love you and miss you tons!

Mindy Hawks said...

It was the best weekend ever!