Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FLEAS!

I said in my last post that I wanted to look at one more house before I decided which one to rent. The one I looked at yesterday was great, but had one small (HUGE) problem. It was infested with FLEAS! I've never seen fleas before and wouldn't have known what they were if the realtor hadn't told me. All I knew was that there were tiny black things crawling up my legs as soon as I entered the place. It was DISGUSTING!! The place was very nice, and the owners offered to have a pest control company come and spray but I just couldn't get past the grossness of it.

So I am moving Saturday into a great condo that I saw on Monday. The carpets need to be cleaned before I can move in, so I am trying to be patient in my little hotel room until then.

The good news is that tomorrow I will finally be working for pay! The whole time I've been here I've been working on completing my ACLS certification and renewing my NRP (Neonatal Rescusitation Program) and I got both of those finished, so, YAY, I can start earning $$ tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Mindy Hawks said...

So you aren't moving into the flea house right?

Angela said...

That is so gross! I bet it feels good to be finished with all of the studying.

Kathy&Mike said...

No, we are not going to live in the flea house!!! And, yes, it's wonderful to be finished with all the studying.