Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandbaby(s) To Be!!!!!

WOW!!!!! I'm so excited! Our dear daughter Jessica and her husband TJ have completed the IVF process and IT WORKED!



Here is a picture of my two grandbabies that were transferred to Jessie's womb:



Aren't they just absolutely beautiful?? IVF is such a miracle. I am amazed that these two clusters of cells have the awesome and miraculous potential that they have. How may people have pictures of their babies this early in the game?

Jessie had a positive pregnancy test that tells us that at least one of those little sweethearts is thriving and growing. Our family is giddy with happiness and with gratitude to Him who makes life possible. Grow, littles ones, grow!!!!


6 comments:

Mary said...

I cried when I learned about this on facebook today. What a miracle. I am so so happy for them. And for you that you get to have more grandbabies! Yay!

Angela said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for them!!

Linda said...

We are so excited for the happy news as well!!! Jessica and TJ deserve this miracle and will be great parents!!

Scottkids said...

So so so so EXCITED!!!! Wooo Hooo! Hoping for twins!

TJ and Jessica said...

I'm the most excited!!! But I LOVE how excited you are too!! I'm so happy to finally give you some grandbabies of my own. Love you Mom, thanks for everything you do! You're amazing!

Shelly said...

Yeah, Congrats! What happy news!