Monday, July 26, 2010

Pigpen Awards

This weekend was our annual family campout. I love the campout. It's always so fun and this year was no exception. There are lots of kids in our family and they are so fun to watch. We did notice, however, that they got just a little bit dirty.


Here's our Joey.





Joe and Derek are showing off some animal bones that they found.




My nephew's boys.




Too funny that here are four girls. Two are relatively clean and two are COVERED in dirt. Megan is so much like her mama. At that age, Angela could play all day and not get dirty either. London was so dirty that the dirt was falling off of her.







Our little Andrew. His shirt used to be white.










His hair was so full of dirt that it hardly looked blonde anymore.





In spite of the dirt, we had a wonderful time. I love my family and I'm so grateful for this tradition of camping together each summer.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE the picture of Andrew's face. Priceless!

Angela said...

Megan said she was mad in that picture because she didn't want her new princess chair to get dirty! haha! I love you mom.

TJ and Jessica said...

We're so sad we missed it :( I'm glad you had a great time! I can't believe how dirty those kiddos got! Andrew is all boy! Love it!

Scottkids said...

Oh my heck! I love this post! Dirty kids!