Thursday, April 29, 2010

FINALLY SPRING!

This winter seemed to be extra long and cold and I'm so happy that it's finally spring! I love spring! I am just so happy to see the world awakening and coming back to life that I had to take some pictures in my yard and post them.
The periwinkles that I planted along the driveway the summer that Jessica got married are finally, just this year, starting to look the way I imagined they would for the wedding.

My spinach and snowpeas are coming up in neat little rows. I love to look at my garden from my kitchen window.

My daffodils did very well this year, too. The strawberries are starting to get blooms on them, so I hope we get some good fruit later.


My tulips are almost done already for this year, but they sure were pretty. I only wish they lasted longer.




I LOVE SPRING!!!


4 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

Just so you know the second those strawberries grow in, Joey will have them all eaten! haha!

Angela said...

I was thinking that too, Min! Your yard looks great mom!

TJ and Jessica said...

I'm soooo home sick and this post makes me more home sick!! I want to live close to you and enjoy that yummy garden! I'm glad the flowers are ready for my wedding :) We could have another party for me now that they look the way you want them to!

Kathy&Mike said...

sounds good, Jess! Come on over!