Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick Latisse Update - 1 month

I passed my one month anniversary of using Latisse and I have noticed a difference. The last week or so I've been noticing my upper lashes are thicker and just yesterday I noticed they are longer. I don't know if they are longer than they would have been if I had not done extensions or if they have just grown back, recovered from the damage. Anyway, they are definitely longer than they were a month ago, and much thicker. My lashes are still very blond, though. No change in the color, so without mascara I look like I have no lashes at all.

It's been kind of a pain getting used to putting on and washing off mascara again.

I have not noticed any darkening of the skin, like some people report with Latisse. I don't have any irritation or redness, absolutely no negative side effects at all. It actually feels kind of good when I brush on the Latisse, kind of cool and soothing.

I stopped putting it on my lower lashes because I saw a woman on TV who had these long black lower lashes and she looked weird. Plus, I think some of the stuff might migrate to the lower ones anyway.

I am still using the first bottle I bought and it feels like there is plenty left.

1 comment:

Amy Solomon said...

Are you guys going to be there on Sunday because if you are, I am SO checking out your lashes! lol