Monday, February 8, 2010

Pinewood Derby 2010

Here are the proud parents.



Cub Scouts is such a great program and Joey has great leaders that give so much of their time to these precious boys. I appreciate them very, very much!



Joey and Jonathan are hot competitors. Joey won first in the Wolf Den and second in the whole group. Jonathan took first overall.


Look closely... See that blue truck winning!!!!


We have such a cute group of boys!
And one cute girl who held her brother's car.


Here's our little cub scout with his winning truck.

Thank you, Jadie, for the pictures, since I was a dork and forgot my camera.

4 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

Too bad we missed it! Jaxson Chapman is such a cute kid! Why didn't Joey wear his scout shirt?

TJ and Jessica said...

I'm sad I missed it too!! We miss all the fun stuff :( I'm so proud of Joey!! His truck looked really cool. Love you all!!

Kathy&Mike said...

Joey had a basketball game right after the Pinewood Derby, so he wore his basketball shirt. He made a basket in the game. It was so cool!

Angela said...

Good job, Joey! This post made me miss all of our friends in the Fruita ward!