Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Grandbaby!

One month ago, my precious grandson Brayden was born.  He is SO ADORABLE!!!!!  We love him SO MUCH!!  
 I was able to go to the mainland for a week and see him.  It was wonderful to spend time with my sweet daughter and her family.  I loved bathing him and caring for him.  My favorite time was when I kept him with me during the night.  He slept next to me and I held his tiny hand all night, until I had to wake his sweet tired mama to feed him.
 Brayden's big brother Andrew loves him.  I had so much fun with Andrew and Megan.  We read books and went to Chuck E Cheese.  We stayed so late we were the last ones there.   I am so thankful for all seven of my grandbabies.  I can't even express in words how much I love them.  Each one is precious, priceless, and PERFECT.

2 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

That's so sweet! You're such a good Grandma!

Angela said...

Thanks mom, what a sweet post. You are such an amazing granny and we are all so lucky to have you. I have been missing you so much lately. I can't wait for you guys to come back to Fruita so we can come stay with you more. When me and the kiddos were at Gramma Albrecht's house this weekend we were looking at old photographs of you and your sisters and I just kept thinking how beautiful my mom is! I love you!

PS. Brayden has been smiling so much lately! It's so cute. He does these big, open mouth grins. He told me he misses Granny though.