Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flat James

We love having visitors from the mainland, and we've had quite a few lately. One of our very special visitors was Flat James. He is my nephew, who is related to my other nephews James, Aaron, and Alex. Flat James arrived via the US Mail and we're enjoying his visit very much.

Here is Flat James at the Kileauea wildlife sanctuary, looking at pictures of whales. He did get to see real whales, too.
Our condo has a pool, where Flat James loved to sun-bathe.

Here is Flat James enjoying the water. He didn't have a swimming suit, so he had to swim in his clothes, but he didn't mind.



One day, I took Flat James to work with me. He helped me care for my patients, including this cute little girl.



Back at the Kilauea Lighthouse.


Sorry the pictures are out of order, but while Flat James was at work with me, he felt a little sick so we put him on the monitors, but he was fine, just a little Island Fever.



Flat James went with us to a luau. The hula dancers thought he was so cute!



These boys did the Imu Ceremony and Flat James helped them.


Flat James loved the playground at Lydgate Park. He played all day.

We have been to the beach several times since Flat James arrived, but, for some reason, he never goes with us. I think he's afraid of the water. Once we can talk him into going to the beach, he will be ready to return to the mainland to tell his school class all about his Hawaiian adventures!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

To cute!!!!

GINGERSPICE said...

That is so cute Kathy!!! :)

Jenny said...

I love Flat James. I wish he would come visit us.

GINGERSPICE said...

Hey Kathy,
I can't get in to Angela's blog, I'm assuming she went private. Will you give her my email and ask her if I can view it?

Thanks So Much :)

gingerspice78@hotmail.com

P.S. Will you email me Shawna Hanson's phone number??

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That is the cutest idea!! Looks like fun :)