Saturday, March 13, 2010

Latisse: Two Months

I've been using Latisse for two months now and here's how it's going. I'm still using the first bottle I bought in January, the bottle that was supposed to last only one month. There's still quite a lot left in it.

My lashes are getting very thick. I can really notice a difference now. They are also longer and slightly darker. They are not very impressive without mascara because they are still pretty blond, but putting on mascara is kind of fun because the lashes just pop out like magic! They are not quite as long yet as the extensions were, but they are thicker.

Speaking of extensions, I figure that the Latisse has now paid for itself, assuming I would have continued getting extensions for the last two months. I would have paid $120 in about eight weeks of extensions, which is what I paid for the first little bottle of Latisse that I'm still using.

I stopped using the brushes that came with the product and bought a tiny eye-liner brush. I put one drop in the lid of the bottle and dip the brush in. I have plenty of product with only one drop to do both eyes, top and bottom, each night. Then I rinse the brush with hot water and clean it with rubbing alcohol, just to be on the safe side.

I have to say, so far I am LOVING Latisse. I am excited to see what my lashes are like in another month.

No comments: