Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Wonderful Wedding

Friday, May 29, my beautiful daughter Mindy married Jake Hawks. He is a wonderful man and we feel so blessed. All of our daughters chose great husbands. We are happy to have them all in our family. The wedding was absolutely beautiful! I'm still not getting the hang of blogging the pictures in the right order, so these are kind of backwards, but here's a look at the gift table at the end of the evening. Thank you to everyone for supporting our kids.
Jake's car was decorated very tastefully by some of the girls in the wedding.
The food tasted as good as it looked. Yum! (by the way, Hi to Mike B. and thanks for coming!)
Mr. and Mrs. Hawks. May they always be as happy and in love as they are in this picture.
They held hands all through the ceremony.
Walking our little girl down the isle.
Joey was ring bearer and Megan was flower girl. They did a great job and they looked so precious.
Mindy waiting for the ceremony to start. She seemed very calm.
I am so happy for my girl!

4 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Congratulations!! Looks like a wonderful day! (and no rain?!)

christy said...

Congratulations!! Mindy...you look absolutely beautiful! I wish I could have been there to see it in person...we are still out of town so I'm so glad to see the pictures. I was so hoping to be there. I am so happy for you all!

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE the picture of Megan and Joey!! I want a copy :)

Angela said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy for the newlyweds!!