Friday, April 24, 2009

Mindy's Bridal Shower

Last weekend we had a shower for Mindy. It was so much fun! Big THANK YOUs to all who came to show her your love and support.Jake even attended via video. Mindy had to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth for each question she answered differently than Jake had answered. She had so much gum in her mouth she couldn't even talk.
She got some very nice presents. Here are Jake's sisters sitting next to Mindy.
The food was yummy.
The three most beautiful women in the entire world!
Anyone know what kind of bird this is? He came to visit and I thought he was very pretty.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun! I already told Mindy, but yes, we will be able to come to the wedding - we're going on our vacation in early May. :)

Mindy Hawks said...

Hollie and Emily look very bored in that picture haha. And I like how you can see Megan's eye on the side.
The shower was so much fun!

Angela said...

That was such a fun day! I am sooo excited for the wedding!!!

TJ and Jessica said...

I think Hollie is just thinking "dang, she got good stuff!" I kept thinking today while I was at stupid work that I wish we were still in Colorado.

Shelly said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. I'm sorry I couldn't be there but we're looking forward to the wedding.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I know I wasn't invited, but I DID go to a movie once with Mindy (and we share the same name for heavens sake!) so I'll tell her congrats anyway!! Looks like so much fun! Weddings are so exciting!
ps-Please use the "moments" idea...I stole it from somebody else :)