Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to our new blog! This is a fun way to keep up on each other. We are doing well. I got the leg brace off today, YAY! I can't wait to sleep tonight without it. Now I have to learn how to walk again. I am going to physical therapy three times a week and it is helping. I am working, but not very many hours and not doing my regular (back-breaking!) job. I am only working 4 hours at a time and doing mostly paperwork. My arm is doing great. I have almost full use of it.
A couple of weeks ago, Mike and I went on the pioneer trek. I did not do any actual trekking, but Mike did. I helped the food committee a little and sat around a lot. It was an inspiring experience. I loved it! I want to go again when I can actually participate.
Summer is going fast. Joey is already back in school. He started third grade on Monday. He likes his teacher and is doing well. Mindy started school at Mesa State on Monday also. She is doing well.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did a blog! Now we're all going to be addicted. It's so fun. I love your pictures, it looks great! Love you!!

Scottkids said...

HI Mom! Cute blog! I miss you! I love all your pictures! Very cute!

Scottkids said...

This is Melissa What is your e-mail and I'll add you to mine!

Kathy&Mike said...

HI, Melissa, it is kstan@bresnan.net.
Thanks! I'd love to check out your blog.