Wednesday, August 20, 2008




Apparently, not everyone had heard about the leg hardware that I'm so glad to be rid of, so here is a picture of it. I hope you're not blinded by that white knee!
After the pioneer trek Mike, Mindy, Joey and I went to Lagoon. Joey went on all the rides, including Wicked and Rocket, and kept his eyes open and didn't scream. He was less afraid than I was! Oh, but there was one attraction that scared him: the Haunted House. There were a couple of rides I couldn't fit my leg into and I was totally exhausted by the end of the day, but it was fun. If you look closely at the ride with all the people on it, you'll see Joey and Mindy on the left side, bottom row.

2 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

Joey looks so little :)

Mary said...

I'm glad you guys have jumped on the blog bandwagon! Mike and I both laughed at your url of "nurseandfarmer" :)