Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas & Bicycling the Coconut Coast

Our Christmas was pretty quiet and uneventful, but here's a couple of pictures. 


 We all three got Broncos shirts from Santa.

Joey got more board shorts.  It's pretty much all he wears, except on Sundays, so he needs a lot of them. 
 My honey and me.

I found a sprouting coconut.  Too cool. 
 Yesterday we rented bikes and cycled the bike trail along the Coconut Coast in Kapaa.  We had a great time.  Here's my boys.


 The ocean was beautiful, as usual. I could sit for hours and just watch the waves.  It's kind of like watching a fire burn, always changing, always beautiful, always amazing.
 Water break.
 Father & son.
 Mother & son.
The bike path follows the coast.  It's so beautiful.
At the end of the trail.



 This sign shows a map of the bike trail.

5 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to have bike ld that trail!

Christina said...

Looks like fun.

Angela said...

Oh I'm so jealous, that is soooo beautiful!!! I'm pretending I'm there right now in my mind. hehehe :)

Jenny said...

I'm really missing you lately, wish we could come visit.

TJ and Jessica said...

Joey is getting big! He's a little man haha!