Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Missed the Sharks!

Once again, I did not have my camera with me. I really need to learn to take the camera EVERYWHERE I go because there's always something amazing going on here. Anyway, Thursday Mike, Joey and I went to Salt Pond Beach to swim and relax. It was a beautiful day and we were walking along the reef. I was just trying to keep myself from falling on the rocks; I was really concentrating on watching my feet when Joey and Mike suddenly started yelling, "Look! Look!" I turned around just in time to catch a glimpse of something in the water before it disappeared.

Joey, Mike and virtually everyone else on the beach saw an adult shark about 11 feet long with its baby swimming along side it. They were swimming right along the reef about 10 feet from where Joey was walking.

I TOTALLY MISSED IT!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I've learned to take my camera with me almost any time I leave the house! You never know when you might want it!