Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some of the People I Love


I love my Daddy.

I love my Mommy.

I love my husband.

I love Princess Megan.


I love my Jessie-Ju-Ju-Bean.


I love my Ange, Ryan and Drewbee.


I love Teej.

I am so blessed that my daughters chose good men to share their lives with.
They couldn't have chosen better.

How on earth did I get such BEAUTIFUL daughters?

I love Min and Jake.

I love silly Joey.

I love precious Rachel.

I have never seen such cute kids as my grandkids. I love Megan and Andrew.
Sometimes I am in awe of the blessings Heavenly Father has given me.

8 comments:

Angela said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! Mom this post was so sweet, thanks so much. We truly do have the BEST family! I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that my children have such a wonderful grandma who loves them so much. They adore you too! I also feel so grateful for the amazing blessings in my life, including have YOU as my MOM!!! I love you!!!

Mindy Hawks said...

We love you too (this is from me, Jake, and little blueberry...its a blueberry this week :))

Mindy Hawks said...

oh and that picture of dad and Rachel is so cute. She looks SOOO cute there!!

Scottkids said...

You are such a great mother! all your girls have always had the best things to say about you as a mother and person! I know first hand how wonderful you are as well!

TJ and Jessica said...

This was a very sweet post Mom! (Even though that picture of me is disgusting!) Tj and I love you too, very much! We thank Heavenly Father eery night for blessing us with such amazing families. We truely are blessed

Mindy Hawks said...

I was just reading your list of funny Joey comments....hahaha!

Angela said...

Haha!! I love Joey's comment about chicken butts!

Angela said...

Update your blog! I want to see pics from your cruise!