Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kathy needs...

I saw this on Mary's blog and decided to try it. You go to Google and type in your name followed by "needs." Here is my top five list:

1. Kathy needs to give herself some credit.

2. Kathy needs more attention.

3. Kathy don’t need to be with anyone who looks like he takes more time in front of the mirror than she do.

4. Kathy needs a liver and a miracle.

5. Kathy Needs a Komb fund.

By the way, this list was copied exactly as posted on the Google list, bad grammar and spelling included. Number 5 took me to the blog of a person named Kathy who is combing her thick hair with a comb with only a few teeth left in it. She is accepting donations to buy a new one, estimated cost 79 cents. Can anyone out there help this poor woman????

P.S. I wonder if anyone but Jessica reads my blog... If you're out there, please comment so I know if I should continue this fun or not.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I like number 3. Hopefully Mike doesn't spend mo' time in front of tha mirror than you does, or something like that. :)

And YES, please keep blogging! I read every single post, even though I don't always comment. And if you decide not to, I better get email updates or something, because Mindy isn't blogging much these days either. (Wonder who - I mean what - could be taking up all her time??)

Angela said...

Haha!! That is so funny! I can't believe the one about the comb!! Yes you should keep blogging!!

TJ and Jessica said...

haha, I guess it's because I'm the only one that doesn't have a lot going on! I pretty much comment on every post everyone does!

Shelly said...

I'm out here and reading your blog. I'm just a loser when it comes to leaving a comment. Keep posting. You made me want to help the poor lady buy a comb.

Anonymous said...

We read it too!

Nate and Jenny

Anonymous said...

i read it while i was trying to google "kathy needs" also :)

Anonymous said...

I also saw your blog when typing "Kathy Needs" but I also learned there are people out there with the name "Kathy Needs....." There is a songstress, a nurse, and others!