Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Love Andrew, Silly Cat, and Pinewood Derby

Joey and Andrew love each other.


And Megan and Andrew love each other.
We caught this picture of the cat trying to get into the bird house. Why doesn't she just go eat mice??
Uh, oh! I'm busted!
Joey had his first Pinewood Derby. "He" made this car (with just a little help from Dad and Ryan). Isn't it a beaut?

All of his major awards. He took second place in the race and got the award for Best Use of Sports Logo. He had a great time. He loves scouts.

3 comments:

Scottkids said...

Thats so cool!!! I love the pictures of the kids! They are so cute!!!!!

TJ and Jessica said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't know "Joey" had that much talent! haha. That's really neat though, wish I could have seen it in action!

Angela said...

Haha, those pictures of the kitty are too funny! Joey's car turned out awesome! That was a fun day.